Uniform Care – Do’s and Don’ts
To print these instructions, right click on the picture below and select “Print Picture…”
To print these instructions, right click on the picture above and select “Print Picture…”
- Do not stack uniforms. Hang on a hanger until completely dry.
- Machine wash, (normal cycle) in water 68 to 100 degrees. No hotter than 100 degrees. It is best to rinse in the same temperature that is washed.
- Do not soak a uniform for a long period of time. This may cause bleeding or fading.
- Pre mix mild detergent in water prior to adding uniforms, always use a 10ph detergent or under.
- When using bleach, this can cause color fading and may weaken the fabric.
- It is best to put all uniforms on a hanger to store.
- If drying with a machine dryer, Run at the lowest setting and remove when dry. Do not ever over dry. The temperature should not ever get above 100 degrees, this will cause melting.
- Z-wear has no control over laundering and drying procedures therefore we can not guarantee color fast with fabrics and printing.
- Garments will always shrink when dried and overtime fading and cracking will occur on every fabric made. Some fabrics take longer than others.
- As a rule wash only one uniform the first time. If no problems occur, then wash the rest of the set.
- Washing combinations and chemicals are different every where uniforms are washed. Some chemicals are more anti-bacterial than others. If a problem occurs contact Z-wear immediately.
- If a bleeding problem starts. In most cases the uniform has been dried at to high a temperature or for too long. If the bleeding worsens the problem may be an acid mixture in the laundry soap.
- When designs or numbers are screen printed on a uniform “DO NOT DRY CLEAN!”.
- When spandex is in uniform it is best drip dry.
- . Do not wash colors and whites together.
- Do not overload washing machine or wash in high level of water. Wash in a mid-level when the uniforms are soiled or adjust accordingly.
- Store in a cool dry area without sunlight. Sunlight will fade all colors. Fluorescent lights can cause mildew and yellowing in some cases.
- If possible always wash uniforms after use for best cleaning results.
- Z-wear understands that it is difficult to maintain the “brand new” look of gamewear. We want to help in any way possible.